1. I am super afraid of sharks. When I was little I thought it would be cool to be a marine biologist....till I swam in the ocean for the first time and something touched my foot. Yikes!
2. I love, love, love my chicken enchiladas. Seriously they are soooo good I will eat the whole pan which is why I only make them when I have company, and I give most of the leftovers away. Mmmmmmm now I'm hungry.
3. One of my favorite things to do is go on our McClary adventures. Sometimes on my hubby's day off we will just get in the car and drive to the mountains or to somewhere we have never been before like in the pic below. That is horseshoe springs near Tooele, Utah.
4. I have four kiddos. Josh is almost 13, Zeke is 8, Hannah is 5 and Sammy Levi is 3. Don't let this picture fool you. They love and hate each other in equal measures which makes for some very interesting days. Who tied who to what?
5. I used to teach pre-school and art classes for K-7th grade. It was a lot of fun but I really don't have the patience for it anymore.
6. My Grandma Jessie raised me from the time I was a baby until I turned 13. I miss her terribly. She was the one who taught me how to sew. This was the last picture I ever took of her back in 2006 in San Diego.
7. Horror movies give me nightmares. Really vivid, wake up at night crying or screaming type of nightmares. I saw Child's Play when I was 8 and I still have nightmares. I used to make my grandma lock my cabbage patch kid dolls up in the closet at night time because of this.
8. I have never met my father. He died a around 12 years ago. I have a couple half brothers out there somewhere but I don't even know their names. I think coming from a broken family makes me appreciate the one I have with my husband and kids even more.
9. I love 80's fantasy movies like Willow, Legend, the Dark Crystal and Labyrinth. :)
10. I hate waking up in the morning. I stay up so late at night working that when morning comes around I feel like I have barely slept. It can take me an hour from the time my alarm goes off until I am completely awake and moving. My hubby on the other hand is a total early bird. It bugs me to no end lol.
Oh how about a bonus one.
11. I love love love love my husband! (gotta give him one more than my enchiladas) He is a super hard worker, a great daddy, funny, smart and a total hottie. We've been married for almost 15 years and I love him more and more.